AS A PARENT,
Are you at the end of your rope? Frustrated, exhausted? Yelling and punishing too much?
Does your strong-willed or angry child not listen to you? Throw tantrums? Argue, disobey?
Your “OLD SCHOOL” APPROACH TO PARENTING might not be working well for you.
My “NEW SCHOOL” APPROACH might offer you effective alternatives.
HERE ARE 3 OPTIONS THAT MIGHT HELP YOU RIGHT NOW:
Check out parent coaching by calling me at 414-778-0634 or sending an email to
3. Blog Posts
More than 90 posts on this website that you can read NOW to get fresh ideas. Here is a list of parenting articles I have posted on this site.
- PARENT-CHILD HARMONY
- MANAGING CHILD BEHAVIOR
- OLD & NEW SCHOOL PARENTING
- COURSE HANDOUTS
- TODDLERS & YOUNGSTERS
- THE FAMILY MEETING
- ANGER IN THE FAMILY
- 3 STEPS TO PARENT-CHILD HARMONY
- NINE PARENTING SKILLS
- SOCIETAL PRESSURES ON PARENTS
- CHUCK'S COACHING
- NEW SCHOOL DISCIPLINE
- DIVORCED OR SEPARATED PARENTS
- OTHER AUTHORS
- Psychotherapist 1971 – 2003
- Parent Coach, 2004 to present
- Parent Educator, 2004 to present
- Parenting Author, 2004 to present
- Anger Management Educator, 2004 to present
- Anger Management Coach, 2004 to present